Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Beautiful Simplicity

It’s just finished raining, the sun is peaking out of the clouds and the wind is brisk.
I want so desperately to photograph the different shaped raindrops sliding down windows, pooling w/ car oil on the ground, lazily dripping off leaves….
Why is it that when I become inspired I am at a place and time that I cannot venture out and let inspiration take me? Why?
Yet when I have free time, time w/o a set schedule…. Nothing…….

I’m inspired to photograph; this is exciting as I haven’t photographed anything of interest in nearly a year. And now my fingers are itching to hold my camera, take aim and start snapping away.

I want to send out a thank you across the internet-waves to some folks I don’t know but do enjoy their blogs. I find them interesting, inspirational, filled w/ beautiful simplicity – the kind that just makes everything in life feel okay even when things suck at that point in time. Kind of like the feel of fleece on a cold night, the smell of autumn, a warm hug. Beautiful simplicity.

The two blogs that have inspired me are:
http://www.alkibeachwalks.blogspot.com

http://3191.visualblogging.com

*I have their first book – it’s beautiful and real*
*I cannot wait to get their second book*

No comments:

Post a Comment