Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Today is today....my mood and concentration are faltering though right now I"m blaming the temperature of my surroundings and the oh so chilly breeze outside.
I can't help but wonder if one might eventually get used to near numb hands day in and day out....so far I haven't......

I find that I have this specific set of lyrics running circles in my head from The Transplants 'Tall Cans in the Air': tall cans in the air/let me see em/f--k you!
Quite frankly it's how I feel..

I'm considering entering one of my drawings into this art contest I read about today.
Can't be any scarier than a first time poetry reading in front of a room full of strangers, right?




I can't help but be totally interested and curious and entranced w/ Picasso's Minotaur series. This series really has me a bit entranced, perhaps enough to really research and study.



That's it, that's all I've got.
Sincerely,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment