Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Today is daydreams, inspiring quotes, and monster drawings. Today is sunshine, music that reaches into the depths of my being and pulls, and hot chocolate. Quotes: One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn't do. -- Henry Ford. I find this to be so amazingly true. All my life I've wanted to draw, and I never tried because I knew i'd just suck at it. A little over a year ago, a friend talked to me about - really he gave me the push i needed - so I started. I've been drawing ever since. It's a growing and learning process and i love every minute of it. I find that when I find something I cannot figure out, I refuse to give up until I DO figure it out.

MONSTERS:



QUOTES:
Every flower must grow through dirt. -- Anonymous

Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. -- Anonymous

Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced. -- James Baldwin

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Every calling is great when greatly pursued. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get back up. -- Vince Lombardi

That's all I've got.......

No comments:

Post a Comment