Friday, January 16, 2009

1. I love to write. Mostly blogs and poems.

2. I love punk music - it's poetic with hardcore riffs. You can't beat that.

3. I love to dance - when no one's looking.

4. I refuse to eat eggs - unless baked into something or in a quiche.

5. It's the running joke in my family that I cannot cook. Maybe that tuna pizza 12 years was not a good idea...

6. When I pray, I usually start out w/ "hey dude, so here's the thing..." I think that's perfectly okay.

7. I recently started drawing. I may not be the best, but it sure is fun. I "specialize" in marine life and the occasional rabbit.

8. I love marine life, sharks are my favorite - the hammerhead to be exact. I find myself collecting any and all books and documentaries about them when I can afford it.

9. I want to be this close to a whale - to pet it and touch it's tongue. Even if it sounds a little scary. I love those stories of the whales to come to the ships' sides and just look at you while the passengers pet them.

10. I am 28 and even now when I get really scared I sneak into my twin's bed.

11. I have a fake name - Phoebe Hollingsworth - I've only used it once.

12. I am afraid of heavy wind and the very sound of howling wind makes me queasy with fear.

13. It took me 2 years to get the guts to get my first tattoo. 4 years later I have 6 and plan to get my 7th sometime this month.

14. My twin sister makes all my jewelry with the exception of the turquoise ring my mom gave me years ago.

15. I love to take photos. Mostly nature and scenic-scapes.

16. I can eat 3 bowls of cinnamon toast crunch in one sitting.

17. There's still ALOT I don't understand in the Bible. I ask alot of questions.

18. There's alot of people I'd like to meet, but the (3) that stand out are: Bruce Springsteen, Patsy Clairmont, Rob Stewart (creator of Sharkwater. Watch it immediately. The best documentary I have ever seen).

19. I'm generally very shy. I surprise myself everynow and then when I get to the urge to prove to myself that I can do something. The last two were: reading a poem at a poetry reading full of strangers, singing karoake - and I've never sung by myself in public before. What a rush!

20. I am hooked on old tv shows like: Magnum PI, The Ateam, Simon & Simon, Charlies Angels.

21. Once many years ago I had a very bad panic attack in my sleep (I go through spells where they get really bad) and this one I felt I couldn't breathe but couldn't seem to wake up from the sleep. Wierd how I was aware of the attack but couldn't seem to wake up. Anyway I felt someone rubbing my back and shoulders and gently saying, it's okay Beth, just breathe. Just breathe. It's okay just breathe.
The next morning I thanked my sister for soothing me and it wasn't her. To this day I believe it was an angel.

22. I love making lists.

23. I like that my hair has that spikey messy bedhead look.

24. I was going to grow my hair out - but after reading line 23 I've decided I like it better shorter and spikey.

25. I could eat pizza at Mellow Mushroom and Tacos at Monterreys every day! Okay okay maybe 3 times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment