Monday, January 12, 2009

Hey Kids

Happy Monday. Here's hoping you all got plenty of rest this weekend.
Me? Still tired.... go figure.

So here's the thing. My mood is off today - just kinda blah and I'm not entirely sure why. Okay okay someone keeps making this sucking through teeth noise and it's literally so irritating I might break down and cry. There...I said it.
I know I'll see my sis after work but I miss her right now. I could use a hug and bad joke.
I think I'm trying too hard to "figure" out this crap mood when in all honesty everyone has days like that. So I'll leave it be.

I'm trying to think of what tattoo(s) I want next. I have had (2) ideas for the past good while but for some reason I am thinking of something else. And I might like this one better. Course I won't say what it is, as I'm not yet 100% sure.

I'm thinking of things I'd like to do or accomplish in the near future.
One would be how to make people STOP banging or tapping fingers on my cube as they walk by. Dude....just say Hi Beth! Blerg!!!!
1) Working out - I need to get back into shape. Not that I'm in this huge I wanna lose a million pounds kick, butI want to feel better. I love to work out, just hard to get back into the habit. But once I did, I felt better, slept better, just all around felt better.

2) I'm seriously considering growing my hair out. Not down to my feet long but longer. I figure I can just keep clipping it off of my face and ignore it for awhile and see how far i get. I kind of miss those messing pony tail/bun things.

That's really about it.

Things I WANT to do in the near future:

1) go thrifting. To some really good thrift places. I'm really wanting some vintage tshirts, some oddly buttoned cardigans, faded jeans, cute dresses and boots for work.
I have all these ideas and by golly I'll find this stuff. I will!!!! And some faded gray corduroys. I love corduroys. So much!

2) To trade in my car and get a new one. I just need to make sure I'm not backward in my payments. I think I even found a vehicle that could make a great ride.

I'm reading this book "The Secret Diary of a Call Girl". Very good read. Interesting, makes me blush alittle, funny, all around I'm enjoying it. However it's totally not for the easily offended reader.

That's it.
It's Monday and thats about it.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like Monday to me! Hang in there! Up here Salvation Army thrifts are biggest, most reasonably priced. Maybe down there? Love!

    ReplyDelete