Thursday, January 8, 2009

List 'O Things

Hey Kids

There's stuff going on. Then there's stuff NOT going on. It's been a bit crazy and stressful this week. My mind is in a jumble today so I'm going to work with a list for today.
1. Heard some bad news and I'm praying hardcore about it.

2. Yesterday was pyscho weather day. Started out at 6 am w/ a wind howling window slamming rain storm. Power flickered a few times while brushing my teeth. Luckily it came back on. Through out the day super heavy up to 50+ gusts of wind. Hey, did I ever mention heavy wind and the sound of it scares me? Was I shaking in my boots? Yeah, a little bit. The weather has calmed down some and for that I am grateful.

3. I have drawn (2) more sharks and I feel good about them. Okay okay I had to get some help from my sister on some of the mouth-ular dimensions.
Photobucket

Photobucket

4. I'm jamming out to shoutcast - impact punk radio. It totally rox so much I can't even stand it. It's THAT good! I love punk.

5. Had a sweet heart fluttering dream about Mr. Crush last night. Woke up w/ a teeny smile.

That's it for now. I cannot seem to make my thoughts and ideas flow evenly today.

No comments:

Post a Comment