Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'm not entirely sure I have anything intelligent to say today.
My mind seems to be somewhere else dreaming of photos to take, drawings to draw, swinging on swingsets etc and so forth.

I watched Raging Sharks last night. It was so bad it should have hurt. You know it's a bad film when a SHARK movie starts off w/ two aliens gurbling alien languages and shooting cold fusion crystals into the earth's atmostphere; or when the sharks literally growl like lions. It was so so bad.......

postsecret.com had some wonderful secrets today.
I like this tidbit of advice I found posted today:

Be wise enough not to be reckless, but brave enough to take great risks.

-anonymous-

Things that pretty much rock:

Me getting tacos for dinner

interesting vampire drawing ideas - 1/2 done... kind of....

my gray cardigan that I sometimes wear to work but looks much better w/ faded jeans and a vintage tshirt.

my vintage gray care bears tshirt

lemon cheesecake chapstick that my sister makes.

a particular punky edgy look

interesting and fabulous photographs of converse. I love converse and I love these photos. I've had these photos (found on photobucket of course) saved for years now. I just think something so simple is just ingenious.





My all time favorite converse photo ever ever ever:



A collage I put together mixed w/ photos I found and some photos I took myself:

No comments:

Post a Comment