Friday, May 21, 2010

  1. It's Friday! I am this close to the weekend. I love weekends because I can wear baggy pj's all weekend if I want to. I can take naps in between chores. I can be on my own schedule. I have every intention of cleaning out the guestroom/spring cleaning and taking some stuff to the goodwill.
  2. I'm currently hooked to two songs: Fascination by La Roux and Time Won't Let Me Go by The Bravery.
  3. I have a jar of baby dill pickles on my desk.
  4. I very much like my wrists. I'm not sure why.
  5. I keep coming across various versions of this quote: go for what you want, don't let fear hold you back, don't let that be a regret later in life. I very much like that and I try to remember that everyday. Sometimes though, something as simple as a coffee invite is downright terrifying yet the thought of never knowing what that answer would be is equally terrifying.

That's all I've got

No comments:

Post a Comment