Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Today has been a very strange day. Stuck in traffic as usual though I did have The Sounds to listen to so that was nice.
Got hit by a car who ran her red light an intersection before my work place.
Luckily (thank you God!) no one was injured and as far as I can tell no major damage.
Definite shaking hands and as i was waiting for the policemen to do their thing I asked if it was okay to smoke if I stayed in the car. He smiled and said yeah. So i had two.... w/ shaking hands.

I have a birthday coming up and it's just a number even if it is a milestone number.
I do hope i get that peanut butter chocolate pie that i love so so much!!!

I am starting a new drawing series that I am calling 'Backwards'. I was drawing last night - really just messing around w/ some ideas I'd been trying to work out and BLAMMO! something cool made it to paper. So I'm really excited and I am just so ready to start working on it this weekend. I finished the painting portion of another interesting drawing that will be scanned tonight. I am impressed w/ the turn out.

Sincerely Me

No comments:

Post a Comment